Friday, July 20, 2012

Guilty Pleasures!

Yes, it's another linky party, and yes, I'm linking up!  But really, how could anyone resist when it's so fun and doesn't have anything to do with school?  It's nice to think about something else for a minute. Come on, you know you want to link up, too.





TV.  I love it.  I watch way too much.  My favorites are reality shows  - currently Real Housewives, Dance Moms, Big Brother, and The Bachelorette.  And to go along with that, I love, love, love my DVR!  The only thing I watch as it's happening anymore is the local news and the Today Show in the morning.






This one is going to be obvious!  Blogging.  I have been reading blogs and writing posts at the cost of almost everything else!  In fact, a few days ago I realized at like 8:30 at night that I hadn't eaten the dinner I made (in the microwave) nearly 3 hours before.  I seriously need to limit my time on the computer and DO some of the great things I read about.  Here's the wordle of my blog so far!

Linky Parties are obviously my favorite thing!  There are a ton out there right now that I am resisting. (And let me tell you, it's H-A-R-D!)


Iced coffee.  I make my own by brewing really strong coffee and then keeping a pitcher of it in the fridge.  My day just starts better when it begins with delicious, cold and creamy iced coffee.






0 comments :

Post a Comment