Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Another Fresh Start

 It's been a whole lot of forever since I've blogged about anything!


Since then, my life has changed dramatically.


I quit my job.

I helped my family (especially my dad) get through a tough patch.

I survived a pandemic.

I spent my entire savings.

I started a new job.

I died. 

Twice.

I made new friends.

I lost old friends.

I changed.


My current position leaves me with tons of downtime, and I've started journaling again. 

While working on my June layout, I looked back at old blogs posts for inspiration.

Then I went down a rabbit hoe that included my own blog - which I haven't read or looked at in YEARS.

And I read this linked post.

Reading the linked post and my thoughts made me reflect on my own journey over the last 18 months or so. 


And I have a lot to say.  


Stay tuned.


2 comments :

Grace said...

Welcome, back to blogging!
I came by your page after plunging down a rabbit hole. I was really touched by your few pages.
From the beautiful layout and pictures to the sensitivity in some of the passages, I was enthralled by your experiences and expression.
I wish you luck in your work and goals.
Your blog is amazing.

Annie said...

This was so touching. You write beautifully!

Post a Comment