Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Made It ~ I can't stop!!


 

 
I really thought I was done last week.  I had no intention of doing another Monday Made It post.  But I can not stop reading all the wonderful blogs and surfing through Pinterest.  Therefore, I'm back.

First I hopped on the class journal bandwagon and created these super cute journal covers.  On the fifth grade writing proficiency, my students have to write a specific genre with a prompt.  So my journals are labeled with not only a prompt but a genre requirement. (personal narrative, journal entry, persuasive letter, descriptive paragraph, fantasy)


Then I thought I was done.  Until Saturday night when I saw this pin from 4th Grade Frolics.  I have been stressing out about how to best show standards and objectives this year.  (We have never had to do this before, so I'm a bit worried about it.)  This is it!  I {puffy} heart love the way they turned out.  Now I just have to figure out how to hang them.  I'm thinking Command hooks - my favorite!

School starts next Thursday, but my room must be done by Sunday when we have Open House.  So absolutely NO MORE Monday Made Its for me!  (Maybe) 

I have been working on my room, but I want to wait to share until it's all done.  Stay tuned!

0 comments :

Post a Comment