Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Made a Lot!

I'm linking up with Tara once again!  I love this linky, but I am going to try not to look too hard this week.  You guys make me want need to do more!
~Click the picture to link up~

I got a ton done this week.  At home.  At school, not so much.  I walked in last Monday, took one look around, took a couple of pics and left!


Clearly I have a long way to go.  But I'm ready to hit the ground running this week.  I have been a busy, busy chick in preparation for facing the mess my room.  I finally decided to go with a color scheme and theme, so I was able to choose backgrounds, borders and clip art quickly.  I'm going with teal and black or brown and owls.

First I made myself new letters for a word wall.  I love them!, but the K got eaten by my laminator so I'm not all the way done with this project.  The background on this and the revision posters below is from Megan's Made 2 Match freebie!  I {love} these!



Next up: Revision Strategies Posters.  I got this idea from Chrissy at Buzzing with Mrs. B.  Love these!  I have been looking for something to hang on a ribbon, and these posters just may be it!




I printed and laminated my new Peanut Free Room sign: 
You can get this for free from my TpT store.









Finally, I made an exit poster.  I've seen these around, but for the life of me can't find the person who did hers with fish and posted it on a recent Monday Made It.  Whoever you are, thanks!

I love how cute my owls turned out, and other than some tape runner tape, this whole thing was FREE.  I just need to run it through the laminator at school.  BUT - bloggy friends, I need your help!  I want it to say "WHOOOOO'S LEARNING?" but I can't figure out how to put the lettering on or what kind of lettering to use.  Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!  I still need to number the owls, too.  I am going to check out Pat Catan's (kind of like a cheaper Michael's) tomorrow and see if they have any cute number stickers, but I may just write them on each owl. 

Anyway, I'm ready to tackle my room this week!  I'll post pictures soon!





Check out my BTS Lunch Linky!

0 comments :

Post a Comment