Friday, June 14, 2013

Changes. Currently.

It's been a month for me.  Not a good month. 

In May, I found out I was not going to be offered a contract for the next school year.  Working in a Catholic school, I've always known that this could happen.  I was sooo not expecting it this year.  Our principal had said for months that everyone was coming back next year.  I was completely blindsided and truly devastated.

I don't know if I'll be able to get another job teaching; maybe God has different plans for me.  I didn't know if I wanted to continue blogging, but after some distance I realize that blogging is a great outlet for me.  Even if I don't teach anymore, I still enjoy reading and sharing new children's lit.  I still have some great ideas to share from this past year.  And I still want to learn new things from all of you!

 I love the ideas I learn and hope that my ideas help others.  Therefore I will continue my blog this summer.

And who knows, I may just get another teaching job in the fall...


And, so...

It's finally summer.  I'm back.  I have tons of ideas for blogging, have read a bunch of great books I want to share, and can't wait to link up with all the great linky parties!

Starting with my favorite:  June's Currently.  Y'all know I love a linky!


Stay tuned!  I'm back and better than ever.  I'm not going to quit growing, learning and sharing just because I don't have a job right now!  I will get another job.  I don't know what it will be, but in the meantime, I will be here!

Thanks for the support you give me every day - even if you don't know you're doing it!


0 comments :

Post a Comment