This morning we are going to a friend's house to swim. Meg has been taking swim lessons this summer and can't wait to show off her skills!
So. As I don't really have time to blog this weekend, I am joining in on the Newbie Blog Hop hosted by Janis at Grade Three is the Place to Be.
1. what state you are in - Northeast Ohio
2. your current teaching position - 5th grade in a Catholic school
3. your teaching experience - I have been teaching for 12 years - all in the same position
4. when you started blogging - If you look at the sidebar, it says I've been blogging since 2010, but only in the last two months have I actually done anything with it!
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource - Comment - share the love! I know I love it when people comment on my blog. I feel like it's important that we show our support to each other. Collaboration is amazing. Every day, I strive to be a better teacher because of the bloggers who I am inspired by - and I want them to know it!
There you have it! I have so enjoyed blogging this summer, but I know I'm going to need to make blogging a priority when school starts. So I created a planning sheet to keep me on track. You can download it here from my TpT store.