Sunday, July 22, 2012

...but I have a good excuse! & a Blog Hop

I have been a very bad blogger this week, but I have a good excuse!  My aunt is visiting from Tennessee, and my sister brought my nieces up for the weekend.  It's been fun!  Yesterday, after a great P.E.O. meeting, my sister and I took the girls to Amish country where we went on a buggy ride through the woods.   The highlights for the girls were 1. the free ice cream after the ride and 2.  the horse poop.  'Nuff said.



This morning we are going to a friend's house to swim.  Meg has been taking swim lessons this summer and can't wait to show off her skills!

So.  As I don't really have time to blog this weekend, I am joining in on the Newbie Blog Hop hosted by Janis at Grade Three is the Place to Be.

All you have to do to enter this blog hop is answer the questions below:

    1.  what state you are in - Northeast Ohio

    2.  your current teaching position - 5th grade in a Catholic school
    3.  your teaching experience - I have been teaching for 12 years - all in the same position
    4.  when you started blogging - If you look at the sidebar, it says I've been blogging since 2010, but only in the last two months have I actually done anything with it!
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource - Comment - share the love!  I know I love it when people comment on my blog.  I feel like it's important that we show our support to each other.  Collaboration is amazing.  Every day, I strive to be a better teacher because of the bloggers who I am inspired by - and I want them to know it!

There you have it!  I have so enjoyed blogging this summer, but I know I'm going to need to make blogging a priority when school starts.  So I created a planning sheet to keep me on track.  You can download it here from my TpT store.

New signature! What do you think?

0 comments :

Post a Comment