Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pet Peeve Linky

OK, OK.  Maybe I'm going overboard on the Linky Parties, but really, this is bothering me, and I want need to get it out there.  So I'm linking up with Mrs. Stanford's Class for her Comment-a-Holic and Pet Peeves linky.
Comment-a-holic
So here it is.  Lately I've noticed a couple of my favorite bloggers have changed there settings to only include a partial post in their "post feed."  I don't know what the reason for this is.  If you do, let me know.  But I follow a million blogs (give or take) and only have a small amount of time to read all the posts in the morning.  I often don't click on these 'half posts' and probably miss some good info!

I hope this doesn't offend anyone too much.  That is not my intention at all.  I just don't want to miss out on posts because I can't read them quickly and all in one place! :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment