Thursday, July 19, 2012

Liebster Love

Thank you so much to Sailing Second Grade Seas for giving me this great award!  What a great surprise!

I have loved blogging this summer  and am so excited to be part of such a giving community of teachers.  I have been inspired, humbled and awed!

Below are the five new bloggers I am nominating for this award.  Check them out and share the bloggy love.  All of them are 5TH GRADE BLOGS!  When I started, I thought this was just a hobby/obsession for primary teachers, and I worked hard to find upper elementary blogs.  (For the longest time, I thought Farley and Jordon were it!)  But this summer there has been an explosion of 5th grade teacher blogs!  So I'm sharing so of the ones I've found recently.




Mrs. White's Fifth Grade Class

Fifth Grade Blog





OK ladies, it's your turn!  Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.


0 comments :

Post a Comment