Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Made It



I'm excited to link up with Tara again this week and share what I've been doing!

First, I created new VistaPrint stuff and got a free 7 day shipping deal.  Opening up those boxes and looking at my creations 'live' never gets old!

The t-shirt is a reward for my version of Mrs. Renz's Mastery Club.  (The link to her club is broken, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.  If not, just let me know.  I'd be happy to share.)  The poster is for outside my door and has the same QR code as the brochure: my contact information.

--------------------------------------------------------

The other thing I've been working on is this year's lottery tickets.  These were a big deal on Pinterest last year, but I don't know who originated the idea.  My kids LOVED earning these and scratching off the ticket.  Many a 5th grader was late for recess as they watched a classmate reveal his prize!




Sorry it's hard to read.  "It's time to paint. Silver paint with a bit of dishwashing soap. Hint: lay all your cards facing the right way."


I have been completely distracted tonight by The Bachelorette.  But I know many of you understand because I read your Guilty Pleasures posts!   And now it's late, and I don't feel like fixing it.

So there you have it.  I am happy to be able to cross this off of my {very} long list of things to do this summer!  I can't wait to see what you all have created this week!  (Of course, I'll regret looking as I add more to my list!)

Yay!  She chose the right one!  And who doesn't love Peter Cetera circa 1987?

0 comments :

Post a Comment